One of our regular standard meals is Keema and peas. This is in the same vein as SpagBol and Chilli in our house.
Here it is
1. beef mince (approx 400-450g) - fry it until lightly cooked
2. add curry paste - quite a lot - say 5-6 super heaped teaspoons - I tend to use Pataks Mild and Madras at an approximate 50:50 ratio, but it is to taste and Vindaloo paste works well and is not hotter
3. add 2-3 heaped tablespoons of plain yoghurt and cook gently for 5-10 minutes
4. add a small amount of either tomato paste or ketchup (about a level desertspoon)(optional)
5. add frozen peas - around a cup full - but this is to taste and if we have another mouth to feed we add more peas!
6. add a little water and cook gently (and covered) for around 15-40 minutes (depends how much of a hurry you are in)
7. ideally leave over night but it is fine to eat straight away.
If you are in a hurry it can be done in about 30 minutes from start to mouth quite easily, but as with many curry dishes it does improve.
This is cheap cheerful and popular in our family and I have been cooking this now for over 30 years.